The REYL Group undertakes asset management, with a focus on private assets, niche strategies and impact investing, addressing the needs of qualified investors, both in Switzerland and abroad.
A business line comprising two areas of focus:
- Private Assets & Niche Strategies, a specialist buyside platform dedicated to private markets, fully integrated within the REYL Group;
- Impact Investing carried out by a dedicated affiliate, Asteria Investment Managers & Obviam.
Private Assets Advisory
A curated selection of Private & Alternative Investments (Illiquid & semi-private)
Investment opportunities structured in the form of funds, externally managed accounts, and co-investments with an emphasis on credit, real estate and real estate debt.
Private Assets Discretionary Mandates
A flexible design allowing for smooth implementation
Actively managed discretionary account services focused exclusively on private assets, acting either as an add-on to liquid mandates or as a standalone investment tool. Timely alternative to the traditional 60/40 asset allocation.
Dedicated Private Assets Vehicle
Bespoke solutions addressing the needs of demanding clients
Creation and management of fund of one, sub-threshold AIF, managed accounts and club deal strategies with REYL & Cie acting as your trusted partner and global coordinator throughout the life of the investments.
- Funds dedicated to qualified investors (QIFs)
- Private markets and niche strategies
- Real estate funds
- Investment funds with an environmental and social impact (Asteria Investment Managers & Obviam)
- Supported by REYL & Cie, Asteria Obviam allocates capital to companies that generate positive social and environmental benefits, looking to the UN 17 SDGs as its frame of reference.
- Provides investors with a comprehensive and coherent offering of impact products and strategies, allowing capital to contribute to a transition towards a more sustainable and equal society.
- Asset classes: thematic listed equities, impact bonds, alternative strategies, private debt and private equity.
- In December 2020, Asteria entered into a strategic partnership with Swiss impact private asset manager Obviam. Obviam‘s recognised private equity expertise offers strong complementarity with Asteria’s liquid markets and private debt focus. The new entity combines complementary skills making it a prominent player within the Swiss impact investing ecosystem.